Posts Tagged: training
The Fall 2013 schedule of workshops has been posted! Check them out at: http://gif.berkeley.edu/support/workshops.html.
- Intro to Geographic Information Systems (GIS): Environmental Science Focus
- Intro to Geographic Information Systems (GIS): Social Science Focus
- Intro to Global Positioning Systems (GPS): Working with Garmin receivers
- Intro to Remote Sensing: Understanding digital imagery
- Intro to Remote Sensing: Pixel-based analysis
- Intro to Remote Sensing: Land cover change analysis
- Intro to Remote Sensing: Object-based image analysis (OBIA)
- Intro to Open Source GIS: Working with Quantum GIS (QGIS)
- Intro to species distribution modeling
- Creating your own web maps
ANR members are invited to attend. GIF workshops offer hands-on applications oriented training in a variety of geospatial topics. Workshop fees are available at a subsidized rate of $84 for all UC students (graduate and undergraduate), faculty, and staff. Workshop fees are $224 for all non-UC affiliates.
Originally posted on http://kellylab.berkeley.edu/blog/ - check it out!